Submission of Manuscript
- The manuscripts submitted for publication must be previously unpublished research works, which are not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- All the authors must have agreed to the submission and to the order of their names on the title page.
- All the authors must also have agreed that the corresponding author may act on their behalf throughout the editorial review and publication process.
- The corresponding author is responsible for obtaining such agreement.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a completed Author’s Checklist and Author Consent Form.
- The Author Consent Form requires the individual signatures of all authors. Contact the Editorial office if you have a problem submitting a manuscript.
If you want to move to e-submission site, press the button below.Move to the e-Submission site